Friday, September 16, 2005

Watching the kids

I told my wife she could go to this craft thing at Michael's for 4 hours. She left and it just me and my three boys. About 20 mins later two additional neighbor kids came over. This was just way two many kids around the same age to be in one house.The rooms were getting messed up one by one. I started cleaning after them however I was just going in circles. I need to get away my head was spinning. I walked outside to smoke a cigarette and play with the dog. After about 5 mins my facial color returned to normal. I wasn't sweating and felt calm. I watched the kids from our outside windows for about 1/2 an hour. It looked like hell in there they were all chasing each other around. The door bell rang it was the pizza man. The kids finally sat down and ate there pizza quietly. The neighbor kids are eating up all our food drinks etc. I decided to send the neighborhood kids home before I said anything mean. I feel sorry for my wife a little because she is with the kids all day. However they listen to her a hell of a lot more. Plus anytime I ground them she lets them off. She also buys them whatever they want. It pisses me off. This is one thing I have to let go for now it wasn't long ago when she wanted a divorce.

1 comment:

Trudging said...

A lot of my August posts had to do with neighbor kids. Their parents didn't seem to care where they were. They ate us out of house and home... Anyway I can relate.