Saturday, April 10, 2010

Where the Hell have I been

Wow I am coming up on 6 years and I have been working my ass off trying to get 2 company's off the ground. I have been tempted to drink but just not today. I am trying to get back to blogging, TIME. Hitting meetings and calling my sponsor everyday is what I do.

I really don't have the desire to drink nor the energy. I am to tired to go chasing that anymore. Looking back it is hard to believe all the hiding and running around I did for WHAT? I like waking up with a clear head every morning, its a good thing.

3 comments:

Scott M. Frey said...

hello my old friend, welcome back to bloggage sir! I used to be that dude on the couch, lol Thank GOD that's not the case anymore.

It's good to read you again!

Scott M. Frey said...

hello my old friend, welcome back to bloggage sir! I used to be that dude on the couch, lol Thank GOD that's not the case anymore.

It's good to read you again!

steveroni said...

Enjoyed the photo of the guy (you, of course!) in his air-and-sunshine living room. Ya need a door on that closet--dust, ya know?

Rent there must be at rock bottom, also no barbers in that town, right?

Getting (concurrently) two companies off the ground is like quitting drinking and smoking on the same day!

HOWEVER!!!--grin! Really wish you CONGRATULATIONS in advance, on your six years!