Thursday, December 25, 2008

santa

I went to my office tonight to pick up my 7 year old's bike and two drunk homeless guys were in front of my office door asleep. I stepped over them as they were snoring passed out and unlocked my office. I went into my office picked up the bike came back out and locked the door. I stood over them and the smell of alcohol was strong. I felt sad for them because they were missing so much in life.

I am lucky that I get to spend Christmas in a warm house with people who love me.

4 comments:

dAAve said...

Plenty to be grateful for.

ArahMan7 said...

Hola Lash505,

A blessed Christmas to you and your loved ones.

Greetings and lots of love from Malaysia.

~ ArahMan7

Syd said...

Merry Christmas Lash. I hope that those homeless guys find some ember of something good on this day.

Queenneenee said...

I am so grateful today that I will remember my last 3 holidays. God is good and Merry Christmas!