Sunday, March 29, 2009

yard work

Well I completed my tasks today in the yard and didn't end up drinking over it. I had to re-seed in areas because of my female lab that likes to pee on each square foot of grass. She is a fat lazy dog but she stayed with me while I was drinking. She actually caught most of my verbal abuse because she she couldn't talk back. That was only sometimes because I swear she talked after a couple bottles of crown royal.

I am getting ready to go to bed because I have been staying up way to late.

5 comments:

dAAve said...

Our pets say some really nasty things about us when we're not around.
Really. They do.

Syd said...

I raked leaves last week until my arms almost came off. There is some stuff that you can put on the yard for dog pee. I can't remember the name of it right now. But it alters the pH so that the pee doesn't burn the grass.

annabkrr said...

Dogs are just the best friends.

Great picture.

Patrick said...

I had a rock yard in Arizona. Dog pee didn't bother it, but pulling weeds was tough. ;-)

Rebecca said...

My dog is the MARTY MAN of of ALA-PET
this is best picture I have ever seen did you take this? Absolutely hysterical thanks for your post it made my morning.