Saturday, August 12, 2006

Soccer-ramma

I got in Friday night and the kids were going nuts and the house was a disaster. I was only gone 3 days what happened. I felt like jumping back in my car and going to a hotel. When the kids finally realized I was home they asked for their presents (bad habit), and of course they didn't like them. Also I bought my wife some new funky clothes, but the clothes were the wrong size. After 10 minutes of trying to figure out what went wrong, I realize my wallet was not in my pocket. Yes my wallet was lost somewhere between the airport and home. I basically had a meltdown.
Saturday morning was a great; I was awakened by 3 boys jumping on me. I swear I feel like they are killing me. I made them breakfast and we got ready for 3 soccer games. The schedules were 2 at 11:00 am and 1 at 2:00 pm. My wife took my youngest son to his game and I took my 7 year old to his game. My oldest son came with me, which made me feel good since I had been out of town. My youngest son scored 4 goals out of 7 attempts (3 hit the cross bar). My 7 year old had 2 goals. My oldest played the whole game and didn't score. They all played their best today regardless of the goals and for that I am grateful. If I can just do my best for today, chances are the day will turn out good.

No comments: