Saturday, August 09, 2008

funked up

little fury this is a cool site check it out.

Well I just got back from the vet and the cat has maggots, OMG. The estimate was between $925.00 and $1295.00. So I gave the vet a deposit of $700.00 and will pay the rest tomorrow when I pick up baby. The vet said that this is common with inside outside cats in the summer time in socal. Shit, I hope this won't be a common occurrence with our cat. Hell the dog doesn't have maggots and her anus is bigger. I hope some you are eating when you read this post..

5 comments:

dAAve said...

Pass the ketchup, please.

Syd said...

Maggots on the cat--did she have an injury? Maybe she needs to be only inside. Although now I've seen that maggots are being used in people to debride wounds.

Mary Christine said...

Well, yes, I happen to be eating a bowl of cheerios! Better than a BOWEL of cheerios, eh?

butterflygirl said...

Oh my!

annabkrr said...

LOL...does candy count as eating?