Monday, September 04, 2006

Rose Colored Glasses

I use to see myself as a god full of ego, however today I stayed home and cleaned the house while my wife took my youngest son to the beach. The other two boys stayed home with me and played video games for awhile. They finally wanted to go outside and throw the baseball, I was in heaven. I have never pushed my boys in sports, so the chance to work with them made my day. I would love for them to play baseball since that is my sport of choice. We threw the ball for hours and now the pain is rolling in on my arm. I have had two surgeries and hundreds of cortisone shots in my arm. I need another surgery pretty bad, so I am hoping to schedule the operation around the end of the year. The last surgery I was good for about 7 years, with out too much pain, so I am hoping for a little longer on this surgery. Any ways, I had a killer time today and I am sober. It doesn't get much better than that.

No comments: