Monday, September 01, 2008

life is strange

I want to preface this post by saying this photo is not me. I am stating this just in case someone is confused.

What a fucked up weekend. It began Saturday morning when my 6 year old "star to be" quarterback decided to run off the field after the second play. He was done with football. I asked him what was wrong and on the first play he ran for 20 yards and ended up close to the opposing sideline where the parents heckled him.. After prodding him for 40 mins he went back in on defense as safety. Parents suck sometimes.

My oldest is acting like a drama queen citing multiple injury's each time he feels like not playing.

We were at our friends cookout on Sunday when we saw a plume of smoke and we ran towards it to see where the fire was located. Several blocks down was a house on fire. So as a good alcoholic I ran to see it and as I arrived the fireman asked me and a couple others from our party to pull the hose. That was cool, and my first experience with pulling hose... lol, so you guys can have at that one...

3 comments:

dAAve said...

How old was the fireman?

Syd said...

Glad that you were there to help pull the hose. Hope that the house was saved and all inside were okay.

Mary Christine said...

Where DO you get those photos?

You are such a good dad.