Saturday, June 10, 2006

Good Day

Today we had two soccer games going on. One was my 4 year old and the other my 7 year old. My youngest son is the natural athlete and the middle one is the aggressive one. The middle one is like me and he likes to do things his way. My oldest son is the intellect and at 9 he has been tested at a 6th/7th grade reading/math level. He gets that from his mother. They all have a fairly normal life now since I am sober. One of the biggest things I see now at 2 years is the chain being broken. It is something I get to do for myself and my family. It is not always easy being sober, but knowing that the bulldozers and wrecking balls are right behind me seems to help keep everything fresh. Today I guess I am just thankful to be alive. Note: This gif was floating around.

No comments: