Friday, June 16, 2006

Jobbb??

I am going through a funk on this whole job issue. I made some calls and nothing yet. I really don't believe they know what they are doing. Are they crazy, I am on the market the calls should be flooding in. I should even be getting calls from people who don't know I am looking for a job offering me a job. The problem is that is not real. People have there own agendas and maybe just maybe they might be busy. So I am not on the A-list I will get over it. Once again life on life terms and not mine. I haven't been as fearful because I am sober, however if I was drinking everyone around me would be paying the price for this problem they created for me. Not only would I be miserable but so would everyone else around me. The whole concept of drinking again gives me the chills, nothing good ever came from me drinking.

No comments: