Wednesday, January 17, 2007

DC NY

I liked this little quote because I want to be interesting. I have spent most of my life invisible to myself and others. I never liked who I was, so I would drink and use. I did this on a daily basis for years until I almost became permanently invisible. I like myself more each day now that I am sober and that is amazing for a guy like me.

My wife is in DC and on to NY for a book signing and I am at home with the boys. I have been working out of the house this week and it is hard. There are too many distractions for me to get a lot of work done. My boys are asking me to play basketball, baseball or play a video game and I hate to say no. Over 2 3/4 years ago my boys avoided me at all cost and today that’s different. I guess you could call it a miracle.

No comments: