Monday, July 18, 2005

Tonight I am going to bible study. This is one of those things you don't want to do, but you end up doing because it was suggested to you. I might not agree with the pastor guy but while I'm there I read the bible so that's not so bad. I could be out drinking and my city probably would'nt like that, so I think I will stay sober. My small man boss is coming back tomorrow and I feel sick. He is a asshole that comes up to my waist. Oh yes he still drinks and uses what a loser. Wow I thought I had an ego. Last time he was in town I drove him back to his hotel after a business dinner/party and he couldn't hardly walk. He fell asleep in my passenger seat so I played a game how close could I get his head to the dashboard with out hitting. Well it was really hard and his little doll like head took a beating. See now I feel better.

No comments: