Monday, August 15, 2005

The Dale from hell course is what that was like. I felt like I was getting my ass kicked by a bunch of geeks. I swear I must be running off of one cylinder. They give you 10 seconds to come up with a product and 8 seconds to sell it. This is in front of the class. I learned very little most I already knew from the streets. I am just getting my memory back, I have to move my office, my boss is coming out in a couple weeks, and I have to do the 4th step. I am in this for 4 weeks and I already have resentments against everyone tonight. I feel like beating the shit out of them all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel. The memory thing is going to be shakey for a while, but it'll come back.

Check this out http://www.howitsdone.net/logan-wick/recovery/2005/03/day-144/ and there are some encouraging comments from some nice folks who are going through what we are going through. Visit thier blogs, browse mine, just keep reading...for me, it's like listening at a real meeting.

I wish you well, and just take one day at a time.