Thursday, August 25, 2005

I am feeling real good for some reason. I went to step study tonight and they were on step 4. I felt out of place because I have yet to clean house. My wife and mother in law cleaned my house. They removed all the alcohol from the exterior as well as the interior. Most of their finds were a result of me divulging where the alcohol could be found from a payphone at the rehab center. I made a promise that after my boss leaves on next Wendesday, I will begin the task of inventory evaluation. Which will be followed by my part in the deal and finally a releasing with sponsor. I already feel good about changing at least for today. I cant get this photo out of my head. This kid was like me when I was his age. The high feels like you have it in the palms of your hands and the next thing you know is your chasing it forever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that was me also...but it was a Bud can...

--LW