Friday, August 26, 2005

I am geting a little nervious about my boss coming...

I am getting a little nervous about my boss coming out. He has already started, he is staying in La Jolla what a pompous ass. I have to pick him up every morning and I am north of his hotel by 30 mins. Well I am going to get shit about sales even though I am producing now. I will pray a lot for some peace. I am trying the best I can with every aspect of my life. I have the gratitude, but a little more peace would be nice. I am not going to my main meeting Sunday night because its over at 9:30pm. By the time I get home I am to pumped up to go to bed. I have to pick up my boss and be in LA by 10:00am, plus I need to be on top of my game.  Last time he came out 5 months ago, he got so drunk that he could barely walk. He pasted out in the car on our way to the hotel, so I decided to play a little game with his head and the dashboard. I went down la Cieniega which has a hell of a lot of red lights.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Find a bumpier road this time...LOL!

Trudging said...

Hey, thanks for the link.