Monday, August 15, 2005

Last night at the Sunday Night meeting it seemed everyone one who shared talked about step 4. Was this directed at me, I know some of it was. There was over 60 people and you share at a podium in the front of the room. This place makes you honest. However I have to start step 4 tomarrow because my little boss decided something is wrong with me. So I have to go tonight to Dale Carnegie a course that is 8 weeks or so. Its not that I am sober now that I have changed. Maybe since he still drinks and uses... forget it. I some how don't know if I can be a part of a San Diego Dale Carnegie club. I like wearing shorts with Birkenstocks. I am a little scared that I will turn into some annoying clone or they will put a micro chip in my head. They should probably screen new students to see if they are a canadate for the course. What the hell am I thinking I paid over $1,500.00. I would take anyone too.

No comments: