Saturday, July 14, 2007

second lifemare

These assholes at second life are still trying to bill me even after I canceled 3 months ago. They are making their money by ripping of the consumer with over-charges. Second life is a rip off. Also read the Los Angeles Times article about the failing business's in Second Life click link

We are having my party tonight and I have to clean the house and the backyard. The kids are watching TV and I am getting pissed that they aren't doing anything to help. They better get moving soon because the friends are coming over soon. I got a new large chimnea photo to come. There is something spiritual about a fire.

7 comments:

Pammie said...

well...I don't know what second life is or what the heck that picture is......but I DO KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT kids watching TV while I do all the work...feel ya on that one!

Mary Christine said...

Me too.
Weds. would be great.

Dr. Cookie said...

I have kids. I know of what you speak.

dAAve said...

I don't have kids.
I do have a second life, but it came as a result of stopping drinking.

(I looked back to your 2006 blog, one year ago, to find your age)

lushgurl said...

OOOOHHH! I love a chiminea! Tell them kids to get up and help their dear "old" dad!!! And have a great Birthday celebration OK?

Trudging said...

Oooooooooo fire! And my kid is also an ungrateful little sot who will not help around the house.

Gooey Munster said...

So will the party involve naked chicks.

:) Just curious.