Thursday, July 05, 2007

feelings

Isn't that a song, anyways I am feeling good and busting my ass at work. I have kept myself focused on what I need to do in my life. Well almost I need to do some work on the steps again, but with the boys, work and the wife it makes for no time. I need to make time and get moving, because when things are moving too good there has to be something coming up around the corner. Whats around the corner is why I need to prepare. This involves adding a meeting and hitting the big book.

8 comments:

Syd said...

Having enough time for all that life has to offer is a hard one for me. I have lots of interests. But I take time for my program.

Ms. V. said...

In the time it took you to post, you could have done the 10th step: We look for selfishness, dishonesty, resentment, fear.

What are you afraid of? What is around that corner?

I have 2 boys and I have no time and then I try to remember what my sponsor says, that I am to "fit myself to be of maximum service to God and his kids" (paraphrased from the book of course).

Feelings. That song makes my teeth hurt!

Have a good day!

Trudging said...

It is hard to get to meetings when you got young guys. Pray about it, it will work out.

lash505 said...

Some people do the steps like they are going through a fast food drive-trough, Linda V being one.

lushgurl said...

Hey Lash, I have too much time on my hands, I'll gladly give some to you if you give me a life with stuff in it to complain about! LOL

Anonymous said...

You know what to do, and isn't that wonderful that you are aware of this. I think so. :)

Dr. Cookie said...

Nothing like a meeting to make things start to work again.

Ms. V. said...

Ah Lash, I didn't mean it like that. :(

I hate fast food anyway. Heh.