Saturday, October 13, 2007

search

Wow trying to find the right assistant has it's problems. First off 70% of the applicants had 4 or more typo's. What the hell is that, what were these people thinking, spell check? Anyways I have it down to 6 and the interviews start on Monday and end on Tuesday. By then I shall have a assistant. I hope they make my life a little easier because I am feeling a little lost. Football, baseball and soccer games for the boys all day today. However we have the rain factor out there today, so please god let it rain.

4 comments:

butterflygirl said...

Enjoy the games and good luck conducting those interviews!

Scott M. Frey said...

lol, I am that busy too, wow!

dAAve said...

But if it rains, the boys won't get to play their games. Isn't that the intention?

Anonymous said...

Seriously...especially if one is applying for the job of an assistant, you would think they would want to be aware of details like that.

Hope you are doing well.