Friday, February 03, 2006

Beer Web

I was some what in fit when I was drinking. I am not as much now that I am sober. I don't go to the gym now, because I don't have to work off a hangover. I use to try to gym detox myself and it never really worked. I also use to go to the gym drunk. I probably smelled like a bottle of Jack Daniels with all the alcohol in my sweat. I do hike on the week ends, wait.. sometimes. I really need to think about this more because it seems to me that working out will help my sobriety.

3 comments:

dAAve said...

It's a great committment if you're willing to make it. Talk to others who are doing it and see what they have to say.

Mary Christine said...

I Love to work out. It is better for my mental health than just about anything. I laughed when I read about you working out when you were drinking. I used to get up with a hangover and run 5 miles almost every morning. And I smoked! Yikes!

Sam said...

I run into program people all the time at my gym. It's pretty cool.