Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I'm Ok

I have been working my ass off at my job. I wanted to post so bad but I was knee deep in contracts. I had to fly to Detroit to meet with the architects and contractors and I had to make sure I knew all aspects of the job. I had two projects similar in scope waiting for me at home. These are all large bids and one screw up will cost us the contract. I have thought about drinking more than usual, and its because of the uncertainty and the pressure. I use to work on the contracts drunk and some how pulled it off or someone would bail me out. No ones around any more to bail me out and somehow that is a scary feeling. I have been praying a lot more than usual and by doing so I can feel my spirituality growing. I really believe if I removed the god out of my life I would be on the streets in a week. I have been going to church every Sunday with my family. They like the church we are going to, but I really want something different. More spiritual and in Latin with incense. Well for now I will go to their church, because this is a time in life when I need to take the I out of what others want. Thanks to the people who were concerned.

1 comment:

dAAve said...

hmmmmmmm
You mention there's no one around to bail you out any more.

Might want to give that a second thought.