Sunday, February 12, 2006

Up to My ASS

I have some many bids coming in I am losing my mind and the fears are ever increasing. Will I fuck up or more like when will I fuck up. It's just really hard when you are making decisions that can turn the company upside down and you have the fears that can cloud up your mind. I need to put on my game face on and make sure I am through. I have this paper weight that says "What could I accomplished if I didn't have fears". I could probably name a million things that I could do most rational and some not so rational. So I am heading for Detroit for a large meeting on the contract I am working. My boss will be there to flying from Florida. This deal is a large one for the company and we really need it or I actually need it. My boss will keep the heat off if I can close these deals. Which is a good thing for me. I just have to keep god, my family and AA in my pocket.

8 comments:

Mary Christine said...

God can handle anything. And so can you when you don't have your mind set on a particular outcome.

dAAve said...

Good luck.
Be your (recovery)self, do your best then turn it all over to your HP.

Anonymous said...

It doesn't matter. You can only do the next right thing anyway. Forget about all that shit and do what's in front of you.

LOL holy shit I sound like my sponsor!

-t

Rex said...

sounds like you are prepared.....keep on keeping on.

JJ said...

Happy Valentine's Day!
I see you,
JJ

Trudging said...

You are right, it is all about the next right thing.

Shannon said...

good luck, turn it over and you will ROCK and hmmm what a cool point to ponder...

what could I accomplish if I didnt have fears... hmmmmm

JJ said...

You doing o.k. bro? No HNT pic. No post in a couple days...hmmmm. Let us know.
I see you,
JJ