Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Memory

I fuck up again at work and totally forgot to call this asshole back and he wrote a nasty email about me to the president of the company. I am so fucked I really don't know if my mind is truely in this whole job that I am doing. I just deal with a lot a varriables in my job that if one is fucked up then it seems to effect the rest of them. It's alot of hats to wear is the best description and I am sick of picking up the wrong one. I need to be more assertive and organized I guess what ever.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Shit happens. Explain it honestly and let the chips fall where they may.

Rex said...

one thing at a time....focus on the solution and the problem gets smaller....focus on the problem and the problem gets bigger....

JJ said...

We all make mistakes. Don't be too hard on yourself.
I see you and your hats too,
JJ

Trudging said...

When I get in a place like you are it always helps me to focus on God.

Deb said...

When I feel a resentment coming on, I like to tell myself "Expectations are pre-meditated resentments."

The flip side is also true....that is, other people's expectations of me aren't necessarily realistic.

Sam said...

keep taking good care...