Friday, February 17, 2006

Detroit

I just got back from my meeting in Detroit. The meeting was a success because I was prepared. I have learned its not all about me. The success of a company is from all the efforts of each team member including the person answering the phone. My boss on the other hand is a freak. He came up with some bizarre feel good opening and all the people were looking through the documents I had prepared. I was about to puke and the clients looked bewildered. I had to answer all the questions and did it very well. For that I am happy. I am sober still just for today.

5 comments:

dAAve said...

now you can have a peaceful weekend

Mary Christine said...

Yay! Have a great weekend.

Rex said...

Great News. Happy for you! Happy Weekend...

Anonymous said...

LOL don't you love a meeting like that? Have you seen the show "The Office?" Your post makes me think of the boss on that show...heheheh...

"I just work with that guy...that's it. I don't associate with him otherwise."

LOL

Shannon said...

glad to hear it went well