Tuesday, September 04, 2007

cool

Man this heat wave has been brutal. The deal is anyone living near the coast probably doesn't have a/c. Temperatures climbed a little to high for no a/c, it felt as though I was in hell. I am an alcoholic so I know what hell is like.

The job offer is back on my plate again and I am beginning to feel like I am playing a ping pong match. I have prayed and I will leave it in the big guys hands for now. Also I am coaching my sons winter baseball team, well assistant coach. It is a start for me.

6 comments:

Pammie said...

Assistant coach AND job offers, you are starting to sound like a normie :)

Syd said...

It sounds as if you have a lot of exciting things coming your way. Hope that the heat eases up soon. We're starting to get some cool weather here.

butterflygirl said...

Yes, the heat and humidity has been terrible here. Winter baseball, how fun!

Mary Christine said...

Lots of good stuff.
People in Colorado didn't used to have AC either, but most of us do now. Things have changed.

Phil said...

Sounds like the weather's breaking all over your life! Nothing like an ocean breeze, job offer and kid's baseball game to make you feel a little less hungry, angry, lonely and tired. :)

Scott M. Frey said...

pray on the job thing, good :-) I am hoping to help coach ball if/when my son plays...