Thursday, August 23, 2007

change

When I was in rehab there was a large american indian who taught me the way to a sober life. He told me one day that when you see a young rabbit it's a sign that you need more patience. The next morning I saw three, so I have been working on it since.

I met for lunch today the person who I would manage at my new job. She was nice, and your typical california hippy. I would be able to work with her so that is a good thing. They are suppose to make an offer next week.

8 comments:

dAAve said...

I can't wait to see a young rabbit!
Especially a giant orange one in the middle of Manhattan.

Scott M. Frey said...

sorry about the project man... I know how that feeling goes, being in sales all these years... it sucks, period. Good luck with the new employee!

Scott M. Frey said...

and for that matter (haveing re-read your post), good luck with the new job. I start mine on Tuesday!

Mary Christine said...

Many happy wishes for you and your young rabbit.

butterflygirl said...

patience is a difficult task

Tabitha.Montgomery said...

I love bunnies.And I love practicing patience-one of the best gifts I have ever given myself.GOod luck Lash :0)

Trix said...

I just read your blog, its great...I commend you on your continuing choice of sobriety, and wish you lots of good luck and strength.. :)

Pammie said...

damn I see a rabbit almost every morning on the way to work, and hate practicing patience. Maybe I should drive a diiferent route.