Sunday, August 12, 2007

new job?

I had a third conversation with a global company that wants to hire me. The position is very good and very prestigious for my industry. I am excited about the potential, however the offer will be sent to me this week. I am sure we will go back and forth until we agree or disagree. Whether I agree to take the job or not, it has been good for my self esteem. I am in this situation because of god and that I did what was asked of me by my sponsor and other's in the program. I never did what I wanted, because that would have been drinking.

9 comments:

Tabitha.Montgomery said...

Oppurtunities come along for many..it is what YOU do with them.
No matter what, you deserve the best.I hope it works out the very best for you Lash :)

Meg Moran said...

staying willing...wow thanks for the reminder that it is the key

My Name Here said...

How wonderful that you did what was asked of you, and that you did not drink!! (clap clap) That is so tough sometimes. I also have kids in sports, and with work, visiting my hubby, and life in general, sometimes it just seems to easy to use again. But, life clean is so much better--huh?? Thank you for stopping by my blog. I am happy to see the light, what a gift for above! The light is there for all of us, and I am grateful for that.

butterflygirl said...

keep us posted

dAAve said...

I hope it all works out the way you'd like. If it doesn't, at least you can rest comfortably knowing that Hank Aaron did not take steroids.

Pammie said...

I'm glad I did not do what I wanted most of the time either....which was drinking!
I kinda needed that reminder this morning, and I appreciate you putting it out there...:)

Mama Dukes said...

can't wait to see what God puts in front of you.

Always happy to hear you didn't drink Lash

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I get confused between self esteem and ego. We all to remain humble but deserve to live in the promises. I am glad you are embracing this opportunity, such a gift.

Mary Christine said...

Sobriety is a new adventure every single day.