Sunday, November 06, 2005

The Bunny From Hell

The prognosis of the bunny is not good. The hind leg is possibly infected in the joint. The bunny is at the vet, they called us today and said it would be an additional $400.00 with medication to due the blood test need to confirm the bunny's fate. If the infection is bad the back leg will be amputated at an additional cost. I told the vet look we have done everything financial we could, we have already paid $300.00 in medical costs for this bunny. In addition we only had the bunny three days prior to all this shit happening. This vet does all the work for the pet store and is probably the top veterinarian in SoCAl. I asked what are the options and she told me the pet store told her that they would be willing to give me a new bunny and they would take care of the current bunny. After my whole family cried on the decision I told her to give the bunny back to the pet store. The hell with getting a new bunny.

2 comments:

dAAve said...

Bugs would really be distressed.

Trudging said...

It is too bad about Bunny. I think you made the right decision.