Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Dinner

I went to dinner tonight with my wife and our company's east coast VP. We ate at a nice Italian restaurant and both of them discussing what type of wine to order. After my day, a nice big glass of wine sounded like a good idea. They talked about a bottle I felt like that was a good start, but then they decided on just a glass. I just couldn't understand that for some reason. A glass of wine seems like just not enough, either did just one bottle. The obsession for alcohol is alive and well inside me. I am an alcoholic.

3 comments:

dAAve said...

Hang in there, bubba.

Trudging said...

The obsession did not leave for me until after the 5th step

Anonymous said...

No shit- one glass is just unfathomable. They probably left about half of it there, too. That drives me insane! DRINK IT DAMMIT! LOL

-T