Thursday, November 17, 2005

Humility

I went to the dentist Tuesday because my front tooth was loose. I had a front tooth knocked out when I was younger playing baseball. It was basically a bad bunt. Anyways the dentist broke the post and looked at me in horror. He knew that this would cost me $700.00 + dollars and somehow blamed it on dentist who had put it in 25 years ago. I had to deal with one tooth missing for a day 1/2 and I found true humility fast. I didn't show my kids, because I didn't want them to have a bad memory of me. I didn't want to be around anyone and especially a mirror. I went a endo..... today and he removed the post. I was happy to avoid the cost of a implant. The dentist put a new post in and a temporary cap. The damage with insurance $698.00. It could have been worse and for that I thank god.

1 comment:

dAAve said...

How many men were on base?
Was it an attempted sacrifice or a squeeze play?
How many outs?
You gotta give me some details, man! Details.