Tuesday, November 08, 2005

The little man

I had a bad business meeting today. My client who I was suppose to meet with had a business emergency to attend. So he passed me to a guy who was just not willing to give me the info I needed. So, I cut the meeting short and thanked him. He then told me he had his own business emergencies to attend and seemed happy that we were done. I called my boss and he was spiting fire. Then the 5,000 questions began the interrogation. I felt as if I was a failure. How could a midget throw so many blows. Fuck him. He changed our insurance to $1000.00 deductible per person, that's $5,000.00. He is 90 days late on reimbursing my expenses totaling $7,000.00. So, I told him I took $10,000.00 out of my retirement to cover the bills and all the little bastard could say was "you got to do what you got to do". I don't get him at all.

2 comments:

dAAve said...

he doesn't sound very pleasant

Trudging said...

It might be time for another job. Pray about it and talk to your sponsor. Hang in there it will all work out