Monday, April 17, 2006

Bible Study

Bible study has given me the opportunity to read a book for an hour a week, which would not be opened otherwise. I am working to strengthen my relationship with god and the person who is holding up the progress is me. I like to grab the controls away from time to time and the same bad results always happen. The bible study helps keep the controls out of my hands and allows my life to move towards being centered. The center is a daily struggle for me and most of the time I am either at the bottom or the top. Finally it is just someone's house, where you can feel his presence.

3 comments:

Trudging said...

Great image!!!

Sunshine said...

Love the remote. I try not to pick mine up on a daily basis. If I've picked it up, it usually means I'm sitting on the couch with my feet up, 'expecting' to push buttons and get what I want. I don't think that has EVER worked. LOL..... but I keep pushing anyway

Gooey Munster said...

Hey what, or shoudl I say WHO is the Mute button for? LOL.