Sunday, April 02, 2006

Emptiness

After 28 days, everything has been rocky since walking out McDonald's rehab in patient program. My wife had began to prepare she had the legal papers in her hand when she picked my up. Its is still a complete mess, and any thought of it getting better is almost gone. Things feel like we are growing apart and its killing me in side. We have been struggling in our marriage trying to deal with but today we have no resolution. 3 young boys an alcoholic and a big dog may be to much.

5 comments:

Trudging said...

My prayers are with you.

Gooey Munster said...

I will pray that you along with your family will re-discover the links that bind you as a unit.

Scott W said...

That Magritte painting is the perfect illustration (I love Magritte!) Trust in the outcome, it is what's planned that we sometimes have problems accepting. Prayers that it will work out are with you and your family.

Unknown said...

I posted a comment that seems to have been lost. It said...
I know exactly what you are going through. We currently walk the same path. Faith will get you through.

Question? Did you just complete the inpatient program?

lash505 said...

Yes I did, so what...