Monday, April 03, 2006

Office

One of the many major things that changed after a year in sobriety was my office. I really have been doing my best to keep organized. I have learned the more stress and fear your can confront and deflate in your life the odds of that next drink decrease. When I was drinking the fear of not finding the bid or important document was a everyday occurrence. I would stress out about having a messy office, however I couldn't find the time to clean the office. I was to busy planning what time I was going to start drinking or when I should buy the next 12 pack.

3 comments:

dAAve said...

Nice office.

And I don't think the Astros suck.

lash505 said...

Regarding the Astros, I just wanted to see how observant you were. The photo was not my office, it probably resembled yours.

Trudging said...

It sounds postive.