Saturday, April 08, 2006

Plug-In

My kids are the cause of our $490.00 electric bill. Lights left on, gamecube left on, the two computers left on, and play station left on I can't take it anymore. The neighbors might as well plug into my outdoor outlets and use our electricity as well. I need to get a handle on this other wise I will move my family to a clay adobe hut with no electricity or running water. Idea, I will get a timer that shuts off the electricity to specific outlets at certain times that should solve the problem. What's bizarre is we don't have A/C or a pool and mostly gas appliances.

3 comments:

dAAve said...

rates seem to be out of control -- and getting worse.

JJ said...

Every one of my bills went up this year. Outrageous I tell you!
I see you,
JJ
PS: I blame my 3 girls.

Trudging said...

Yeah, it is awful, we have it too