Sunday, March 05, 2006

The bar urinal

I used to always have to take a piss when I was drinking and it didn't matter where. Once I was in my back yard and took a leak. My neighbor saw me, screamed and ran into her house. I just yelled fuck you and her husband didn't bother to come outside to get into a fight with a drunk. After the first month of being sober my kids would be outside and pull down there pants a take leak. I was shocked but they learned it from me. I am sober now and don't do what ever I want, therefore taking a leak in my yard in broad daylight is a thing of the past for me and my boys. I would have been able to drink more using this urinal right at the bar. The problem making sure your hitting the center or just the urinal.

4 comments:

dAAve said...

Notice that the urinal is just under the bar taps. Wonder where the plumbing goes?

lash505 said...

The beer looks a little yellow.

JJ said...

Yeah, I use to pee in some unusual places. Didn't matter I was a female.
I see you,
JJ

JJ said...

My father would of died for one of those urinals at his "regular spot"
JJ