Monday, March 27, 2006

Lost Bid

Man I could have used a drink today. I lost a 1,000,000.00 dollar project. It wasn't my fault and if it was I would own up to it. I never would admit anything was my fault when I was drinking. Actually in my head I was pretty much fault free. However my boss screwed it up and even admitted it was his fault. I really needed this one to keep him off my ass. I prayed to god and asked him for guidance and to help me stay sober today. I know this will pass and another project will come my way. This I believe is called faith. Faith in a god who will help me through guidance to support my family. Today I have the faith instead of fate.

3 comments:

Mike said...

Glad that you are out there and sober....

Oh, and you were blameless when drinking too??? LOL. Me too!!

dAAve said...

Can't win 'em all.

I love your blue lipstick!

Trudging said...

A boss admitting a mistake, awesome. That must be God. You are right, another project will come your way.