Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Work..Work...

I have been doing preventing presentations all week and my last one is tomorrow. Next week I won't have any, thank god. I have to get out and speak in front of architects and explain our products and answers all their questions. Most of the time they ask stupid questions with stupid looks on their face. I try my best not to start laughing. The good thing is I have a lot of friends that have moved up to partners or firm owners, which makes my job easier. I miss being able to blog this week it has really helped in my sobriety. It like having a writeboard for your journal. I feel better writing my thoughts down and knowing I am not alone. I also like to see how others are doing and experience their strengths hopes and joys. It helps keep me from isolating and what the hell am I doing I sound like this should be a blogger promo. However it is all true. Finally it amazes me how many people play a part in a persons sobriety. Thank God,

2 comments:

dAAve said...

I'm sure I speak for others too when I say that we miss your constant and consistent sharing. Don't become a stranger please.

Trudging said...

Yes I miss you too!