Friday, March 31, 2006

Life as a Norbie

I have coined "Norbie" as the name for someone who is Normal. I hate the word Normee is sounds to degenerate. Any ways I wonder what it would be like to be a Norbie. I could go today to a bar and have half a beer and leave. I wouldn't being sitting around worry about who was going to drink the half of beer or if the asshole bartender was going to throw it away or did I leave a napkin on top so the bugs won't fly in it or did I leave it to close to the edge of the bar so someone could knock it over or is the temperture of the beer getting to warm or would it taste to watered down to add an ice cube or will it still be there when I get back, where are my fuckin keys. I guess I will never know what it would be like to be a norbie.

4 comments:

dAAve said...

no big deal

lash505 said...

Wow Daves is a little testy....

JJ said...

I too will never know. Don't even want to try.
I see you,
JJ

lash505 said...

Its more of somethimg I have to endure.