Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Mental Slump

I am in some kind of emotional time warp and the whole thing is driving me nuts. It seems like the focus keeps slipping away from my business and on to other things that have no financial value. Look, my wife stays at home and we have a nice house that's all good. The problem is the almighty dollar and it's just a necessity without any redeeming values. The whole stay at home trip is bullshit. It would be nice if she would hurry up and start writhing her book she has been promising. The fact is I am getting tired of working my ass off while she is at the gym. It just seems to me that something is wrong with this picture. Whatever back to work....

2 comments:

dAAve said...

I ain't touching this one.
Will just wait for your HNT pic.

Anonymous said...

"... The whole stay at home trip is bullshit."

"... It would be nice if she would hurry up and start writing her book she has been promising."

"... The fact is I am getting tired of working my ass off while she is at the gym."

"... It just seems to me that something is wrong with this picture..."

A little resentment, maybe?