Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Viva Immigration Law

There were protestors all over the place by my office. They were protesting the new proposed immigration laws. I believe in the right to protest, however the problem of taxpayer money subsidizing their healthcare is a problem. The hospitals out here are going out of business by treating all the illegals. They have closed the prenatal care unit at the hospital down the street from me. Our crime rate has increased and a good portion of the crimes are from illegals. There are a lot of good people who are illegal’s but with all the good there are drugs runners, gangs and murders. We have to tighten the borders and nothing seems to work, so I am game for anything new.

2 comments:

Recovery Road London said...

I like what you say about recovery. Not so about what you have to say about "illegals". Lol.

Linked you up. Didn't realise you had me linked. Oops.

Thanks for the Pacman post - that cheered me up after a couple of tough days(non-booze related).

Thanks.

Kenny Mac
aka rootsradical

xxx

Trudging said...

I can't say I agree with you but, then again I live in CT so what do I know. An hour or so south of me is the Greenwhich. CT area. The whole place is mansion on top of mansion. I don't think those rich people could survive without their hired help many of whom are "illegals"