Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Beach, Fair, Fireworks

Our plan was going to Oceanside beach that had a fair and fireworks happening. We were going to the beach for 3 hours and then meet some of our friends at the fair later and watch fireworks. We got great parking, because I jumped out and asked these people to wait to leave until my wife came back a round the block. When we were unpacking I overheard a lady say to her son a boy was stabbed. I was concerned, but they could been talking about last week. Then when we were walking and a lady was waving at me from across the street with her husband and kids, I didn't know her so I ignored her. She then ran across the street to informed me and my wife that the area is not a good scene and we should turn around and get back in the cars and leave. A riot was going on with a Latino gang and the bloods. On top of it all a little boy was severely stabbed. We got back in our car and went to Ponto Beach, everyone is real cool there. We hung out for 3 and half hour and fun. My son is going to join a surf camp there. I truly had a blast with my boys. After the beach we at dinner then headed to another friends timeshare and watch fireworks from there. This had to be the best Sober day with the family ever...

No comments: