Tuesday, July 11, 2006

My Part

When I look at my negative comments or my aggressive actions I can usually find somewhere in there is my part. I was acting like an asshole to my wife, because things are all fucked up now that she works part-time. Nothing seems the same anymore; the kids blame me for having to go to summer camp. The house went from fairly clean to a fucking disaster. I enter the carpool arena and there is nothing pleasant about picking up the neighbors kids. I have been fixing dinner to kids that think a typical menu is 300 pages. The dog is depressed, because of the new kitten we just recently purchased. Our homeowners association wants us to replace the garage door and paint our trim. I have to put wood flooring on the 2nd floor of our house, because the carpet is almost worn to the pad. I have to touch up the walls inside our house, because of 6 small hands. I am just grateful for today.

No comments: