Saturday, July 01, 2006

Take Control of Alcohol

I ran across this book when I was looking for new blackberry software: Are you drinking too much? A new BlackBerry ebook has advice Posted Jun 30th 2006 10:49PM by Russell Shaw Filed under: Software, Health, Fun Many of us will wash down our Fourth of July picnic fare (blackberry cobbler, anyone?) with a glass of wine or beer. And another. And another. It's tempting. Right now I am in my Seattle hotel room passing on a free-flowing party with a bunch of bloggers. But I had a glass of wine with an early dinner and that's about it for me. There are probably a few of you that may not have those boundaries, and drink a bit to much. What - outside the fact that BlackBerry and alcohol can both be habit forming- does this have to do with BlackBerry? I will stay with the big book. All the other books don't work for me.

No comments: