Saturday, July 15, 2006

Movie on a Schooner

Tonight we saw Mr. Roberts on the deck of the Star of India. The schooner was built in 1863 on the Isle of Man. It was pretty neat we brought blankets and watched the movie. We all had a blast. All the kids are asleep and I had to sit in the back with my oldest boy, because he was scared. I have to stop typing on my blackberry right, I am getting car sick. Well back at home I carried the kids up to bed, my eldest is tall and weighs 90lbs and I felt like I was going to die carrying him. We went through a sobriety check point and for me it was drinking a triple espresso. I was excited about being pulled over and being clean. .We were waved on because the checking area was backed up, damn I thought., When I was drinking I use to make other people drive. I ended up running out friends they all had DUI's . They all hated me because I didn't talk to them afterwards, they weren't useful anymore.

No comments: