Saturday, July 15, 2006

What to Do

I don't know but for some reason I think something is about to turn for me in my job search. We visited a friend at her hotel so that our kids could play. She owns a company that will turn into a power house on the web. She wants bring on my wife and she wants me to send her my resume. She knows very influential people in Oregon, and said it will be a slam dunk for me. The companies are laid back and I would fit right in with my Birkenstocks. I love California and I am not sure I want to leave to move to Oregon. I know it may be a good opportunity for my wife as well as for me. I would have to leave my home group, sponsor and AA friends I care about. The perk is a house with a view of the mountains and couple acres of land. I would be 15 minutes from snow skiing and have a big ass deck. Hmmmm. Oh, the cookie was from my mom.

No comments: