Monday, September 05, 2005

Again today it seems as though all I have is just ...

Again today it seems as though all I have is just quality problems. The kids, the wife and I went to the beach today. It is only a couple miles from our house and we just don’t go there enough. The reason is with 5 people, there always seems to be a spoiler.  However, we had fun, very little fighting and the boys had a blast. I never did things like this while drinking. I would be the spoiler and they would just go without me. I need to get my surf board repaired and start getting out in the water. My oldest boy wants to start learning.
  I feel tired because I have stayed up every night for some reason. I think it has something to do with step 4. Yes the step I haven’t completed. All the things are starting to slowly filter into my mind. I am going to try my best to have everything down on paper by the week.

No comments: