Sunday, September 25, 2005

Commitment

I am sick of having to bring the cake every damn sunday. I know that commitments are good and it forces you to go to meetings, but it sucks. There has to be someone who wants to take it from me, maybe not. I agreed to take it with no specified end date. Maybe thats why they laughed when I took it. I was basically forced into the deal. Its hard for me to be committed, because I have so many commitments. Well if this is one of the ways to keep me from drinking I guess I will suck it up and hopefully soon someone will step up.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

yes, keep doing it, it will teach you to not be selfish, to be more accountable, to get out of yourself, responsibilty to others. and shows an example to a new comer of taking a service position, even if its just the coffee bitch... I laugh, because we have supply bitch in our home group... well have a good day :)