Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Meeting

I had to interview a potential rep this afternoon. So I had the person meet me at a restaurant. I was sitting at an outdoor table over-looking the ocean in southern California you can't beat that waiting for the person to arrive. I saw a man coming towards me and he introduced himself, he was the person I was waiting on. We started talking and then told me he had to use the mens room. The waiter came so I ordered a diet coke and a appetizer. When he returned I already had my drink, so I asked him what he wanted to drink. He said he already took care of it. Ok I am starting to like this guy already. The waiter came over to our table and handed him a beer. He drank the beer slowly, way to slow for me. However after the 1st one was finished he order a second one quickly. I look at his hands and noticed they had a slight tremor to them. The second was faster and when he order a third I started to feel uncomfortable. After half of the 3rd beer was finished his hands were as still as a surgeons. After the meeting had ended, we parted ways and I felt so empty inside as I drove back to my office.I am really thinking about hiring his firm.

1 comment:

Trudging said...

Wow that is really something.