Friday, September 30, 2005

Alcoholic Card

My wife lately has been puling the alcoholic card anytime she doesn't like my behavior. I know sometimes I can be an asshole, but so can she. The alcohol card is getting very old, its like her trump card against me. It amounts to saying something hurtful for no other reason than just plain spite. I will just go in the other room to avoid her when we are both in this mood. The kids have her number down big time. They act like something is a big deal when its not and she will react in her meansest behavior me. They laugh because they know that their in control of a woman out of control. It is hard being with the same person who witnessed all the wreckage. The forgiveness can be forgotten at any given time. Oh well........

1 comment:

Trudging said...

Keep coming back